TrevortheBurninatorTrevortheBurninator

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Burrito Bison Revenge Burrito Bison Revenge

Extremely addicting, been playing it for about a week now. My only issue is the one tgryphon addressed, having to do 3 challenges at a time and having to repeat certain actions all over again just because it wasn't in the queue. Other than that, I loves it

Alphaland Alphaland

Great job

This was suprisingly sweet and touching. I haven't been emotionally effected by a game like this in a long time. Excellent work!

Office Chair Freestyle Office Chair Freestyle

Front page..?

Really? The upgrades aren't visible on your little avatar when you buy them, you must to do backflips since forward ones won't registar, and the dude is shirtless? Where do YOU work?

Roadkill Revenge Roadkill Revenge

Fun and addicting

Destruction nice :) The only problem is sometimes challenge-specific vehicles don't show up, other than that, great job!

Heavy Terror Machine Heavy Terror Machine

Fairly decent

I think waffler sums it up pretty well lol

Charlie Sheen - Winning Charlie Sheen - Winning

Oh God, my eyes

I can't handle this much winning but I keep playing!

The Sagittarian 2 The Sagittarian 2

Great Sequel

I agree with Goellath, it would have been nice to learn a pinch more about the other survivors, but other than that, the game was excellent! Trying to get all the medals was a fun ride too.

ShellShock Live v1.0+ ShellShock Live v1.0+

Great game

It's great to see a multiplayer game with players actually on it! Also the idea to get the most points as opposed to who can kill who first is an interesting one. Well done!

Snow White. Back To Life Snow White. Back To Life

Game was average

The game play was OK, but nothing special. I ended up just spamming the a and s keys, though I did like the quick event moments during the boss fights. The keys would stick frequently though, resulting in me running in the wrong direction or not moving at all as monsters attack me. Art and design however, amazing.

Necrorun Necrorun

...

*too busy attacking trees and vultures to comment